Do You Really Want To Know?

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

So, my friend, Reid, was in town this past week, and throughout the week, he kept saying things that pop into his head. They're totally random and it's really funny. For example, earlier today, he asked the question: Who changes the lights for the traffic lights? I mean, really...who thinks of that? More importantly - is there someone who actually has that job? And how many times in a day do you think he/she thinks about not having that job? Earlier tonight, he asked a friend of mine, "Why doesn't God pay child support?" If you think about it, it's pretty funny...and full of common sense. If God is the father of us all and our moms are our moms, why doesn't God pay child support? Just random thoughts that he shares with me and my friends...thought I'd share them with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home